- Before you create a Memorized Transaction it important that you first create the Frequency you associate with that transaction. Creating Frequencies is covered here.
Step 1: Navigate to the Memorized Transactions page
Step 2: To begin creating a new Memorizing Transaction select the Menu drop down arrow and select ‘New Invoice’ Step 3: Select the customer for which you are making the Memorizing Transaction then click ‘Save and Continue’
Step 4: Fill out the details of the Invoice you wish to Memorize
- Creating an Invoice, the fields inside of an Invoice and their meaning are contained in another document.
Once you have finished creating the invoice select Memorize at the top of the page.Step 5: Select the Frequency at which the Invoice should repeat then select the Start Date for the Memorized Transaction and click ‘Confirm’
- Connect to Service is not currently an implemented feature, no entry required.
- If the Memorized Invoice is set to Auto Enter, it will automatically appear in the Pending Invoice list based on the selected Frequency and Start Date.
- After clicking ‘Confirm’ the newly created Memorized Transaction will now be visible on the Memorized Transactions Page.
Step 6: If the Memorized Transactions are NOT set to Auto-Enter you will need to ‘Run’ them on their appropriate dates in order for them to appear on the pending invoices page.
In the table Menu select ‘Run All’
- The ‘Daily Reminders’ popup that occurs upon login will alert you when it is time for these Transactions to be run.
Step 7: Click on ‘Run All’
- If you wish to run only a select group of Memorized Transactions, then simply select that group from the drop-down selection.
- All Memorized Transactions with a Run Date of Today or earlier will be ‘run’ and put on the Pending Invoices List.