In this article we will show you how to post your Route Ticket billing batch into QuickBooks Online.
Whenever a Route Ticket has line items within it, those items will be sitting on the "Route Tickets Pending to Post" batch screen. These "Charges" will stay on this screen until you perform the process below. The process below will show you how to post those charges into QuickBooks Online.
1. To get to the "Route Tickets Pending to Post" screen click on Route Info -> Tickets Pending to Post".
2. On this screen, You will see a list of every line item that exists inside of any Route Tickets that have not been posted to QuickBooks Online. First, you will want to review the transactions on this screen to make sure they look correct. Next, You will need to input the "Date Range" of the route ticket charges that you wish to send to QuickBooks Online. Enter the Beginning and Ending dates as shown in the screenshot below. Then, input the "Posting Date". The Posting Date is the date that you want these invoices to display. Next, Click the "Post to QuickBooks" button and click YES on the popup.
3. A web page will open up on your screen. Click the button that says, "Tickets". Verify the information that is about to be pushed into QuickBooks Online. When you are ready, Click the "Post to QB" button.
4. After a moment, you should see a message that says, "No Data to Post". That is an indication that all of your charges have been pushed into QuickBooks online and you should see invoices for the Customers in QuickBooks Online.
IMPORTANT: If you still have information left on this screen, STOP immediately. Please verify that the Customers and the Items sitting on this screen still exist in QuickBooks Online. Also, Verify that they are not set as "In-Active" inside of QuickBooks Online. If they are still valid and active customers/items then please contact tech support by going to www.ws-support.com. Once on that site, scroll down and click the big green button, on the right hand side that says "Live Chat Technical". Fill out the form and jump into chat.
5. If Step 4 was a success you will need to go back into the desktop and click the "Post to QuickBooks" button one more time. Click Yes on the popup. When you do this, the system is verifying the data on the web side against the data within the desktop and performing updates.
6. After a moment you will notice that the "Route Tickets Pending to Post" screen no longer displays any charges "waiting to go to QuickBooks". If this is what you see, then your Billing has been a success!