Backing Up database
1: Make sure everyone is out of the program.
2: Go to C:\The Service Program\bedatabase.txt
3.Double click file to open it should open in notepad .This will tell you where the database is located. From here you can browse to that location, by using Computer or Windows explorer.
5. If you see the Duplicate file names and one of them ends in .ldb, it means that someone is still in the program and you cannot back up the database until everyone is out. Please check again and make sure everyone is out of the program.
Once everyone has exited the software This is what it should look like. You will need to copy the file names ServiceProgramData.mdb (This file is your database).
6. Right click in the white area and select new folder.
7. Name the folder BU and put in the date.
8. Right click on the database and select copy (CTRL + C). Double click into the folder you made and Right click and select Paste (CTRL + V).
9. It should show up in the window as seen below.
IMPORTANT - Saving the database to the local Machine is NOT a recommended full backup procedure. We ALWAYS recommend that you move this to an external drive or get a backup service such as "Carbonite" which backs up and moves those files to an external server every night.